Director Bobby is thrilled with the humongous reception for his latest directorial, Jai Lava Kusa. The film has reportedly grossed over 75 crores in just 3 days. Bobby interacted with the media yesterday and revealed NTR’s unflinching trust in the film’s script.
“Tarak was never unsure about JLK’s climax, where Jai’s character dies. That scene was crucial for the emotional catharsis required and we all believed in that scene”, Bobby said. The director went on to say that the much-talked-about drama scene between the three brothers wasn’t part of the script initially.
“I was once discussing the script with Tarak and Kalyan Ram and Harikrishna were also present that time. During the discussion, we all felt that the three brothers who were separated because of a play must reunite with a play. Tarak set the screens on fire with his acting,” Bobby added.
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening