NTR is going to go through a major makeover for his upcoming film Baadshah. We had already reported that he’s working closely with Srinu Vaitla to fine tune the story and dialogues and the latest buzz is that even his styling is going to totally different. Couple of years ago, NTR surprised everyone with his stylish avatar in Brindavanam and now for Baadshaah, he’s all set to rock again. A leading hair stylist from Mumbai joined the team to give NTR a totally different look and those who have seen NTR’s new avatar say that it’s going to be his best ever look. “For Baadshah,Ntr recently tried a new look.Mumbai hair stylist did a fantastic job.Vaitla ji is super happy with the look.Thrilled.:),” Gopi Mohan posted on Twitter. After Dookudu, Srinu Vaitla, Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have teamed up once again for Baadshah. Kajal is playing the lead role. Thaman is composing the music and Ganesh Babu is producing the film.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans