Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ might be pushed to October, if the latest reports emerging out of Filmanagar are to be believed. Apparently, the makers are looking at October 4th as the possible release date. This decision has been taken after taking stock of the political situation in the state. Charan’s ‘Zanjeer/Thoofan’ is slated for a September 6th release and that is the reason why ‘Yevadu’ might head to October.
Vamshi Paidipally is the director of this movie and Dil Raju is the producer. Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson are the female leads in the film. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Stylish Star Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in special roles in the movie.
‘Yevadu’ is expected to be an action thriller and the movie has been given an A certificate by the censor board.
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to release in Kannada and Hindi
- Prabhas is one of the biggest actors in India
- Comedian turned hero’s next a romantic entertainer
- Arjun Reddy’s pre-release event tomorrow
- Manoj’s Okkadu Migiladu to be sent to film festivals
Articles that might interest you