Shazahn Padamsee, who had made her debut in Ram Charan Tej starrer Orange, is all set to make her comeback to Telugu films. In a recent interview to a leading national daily, she stated that she has signed a new film opposite Naga Chaitanya and added that she’ll start shooting for this film from August. Currently, Naga Chaitanya has two projects in hand, which are yet to hit the floors – Gauravam and another untitled film along with ANR and Nagarjuna.
While Shazahn Padamsee hasn’t revealed what film she has signed, buzz is that she might be paired up with Naga Chaitanya in one of these two films. After Orange, the pretty lass has concentrated more on Hindi films and she was recently seen in Housefull 2. Orange might have had a disappointing run at box-office, but she looked absolutely stunning in the film, especially in the song Rooba Rooba. Lets see if she can repeat the magic this time too.
- Interesting title for Sharwanand-Sai Pallavi film
- Teja to wrap up Venky’s film in a short time
- No competition between me and Varun- Dharam Tej
- Bhaagmathie to have a massive release in Kerala
- Media hounds Bollywood actress on Prabhas’ marriage