Action hero Gopichand’s high budgeted action entertainer, Oxygen, released on November 30 to average reviews. The film collected a worldwide share of 3.60 crores by the end of its first weekend. Oxygen, on its day 6, collected Rs. 10,084 share in Krishna district and took its overall 6-day share to 24.33 lakhs in the region.
On the other hand, Tamil hero Vijay Antony’s Indrasena collected a gross of 1.57 lakhs with 1.28 lakh nett on Tuesday, taking its 6-day total Krishna district collections to 15.62 lakh gross and 12.74 lakh nett respectively.
- Young hero to work with a debutant for the first time
- Tholi Prema fairing well in its third week
- Poll : Which among these two films will be a bigger hit?
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?