Action hero Gopichand’s high budgeted action entertainer, Oxygen, released on November 30 to average reviews. The film collected a worldwide share of 3.60 crores by the end of its first weekend. Oxygen, on its day 6, collected Rs. 10,084 share in Krishna district and took its overall 6-day share to 24.33 lakhs in the region.
On the other hand, Tamil hero Vijay Antony’s Indrasena collected a gross of 1.57 lakhs with 1.28 lakh nett on Tuesday, taking its 6-day total Krishna district collections to 15.62 lakh gross and 12.74 lakh nett respectively.
- Sai Pallavi in talks for star director’s next
- I find complete freedom in Kerala: Prakash Raj
- This star heroine was signed to play Savithri before Keerthy Suresh
- Competition intensifies between Hello & MCA
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017