Some time back we had reported that Pawan Kalyan is taking some time off from his busy schedules, and is taking a much needed break in Bangalore. Latest update is that Pawan had undergone a minor back surgery, and was actually recuperating in the garden city.
According to our sources, he his back to his daily routine, and has hit the gym regularly. Pawan had been complaining of severe back pain from quite some time, and with now with the surgery turning out successful, he is back in shape and is raring to go. He will next be seen in Gopala Gopala alongside Venkatesh.
- Anjali opens up about reports on her political entry
- NRNM has impressive first-week figures
- Gopichand feels Sudheer Babu is a good choice for his biopic
- Prabhas excited to enter a ‘new action world’
- Stalwart actor all set to make his TV debut
Articles that might interest you