Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be attending the closing ceremony of the International Children Film Festival India today evening. The event will be held today evening at Lalitha Kala Thoranam. Governor Narasimhan and minister D.K.Aruna will also attend the event.
The event was successfully conducted in Hyderabad over the past few days and hundreds of films were screened from across the world.
Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor was on hand for the opening ceremony and Pawan Kalyan will be doing the honours for the closing ceremony.
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
- Crazy combo in the works for Pawan Kalyan?
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
Articles that might interest you