Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be attending the closing ceremony of the International Children Film Festival India today evening. The event will be held today evening at Lalitha Kala Thoranam. Governor Narasimhan and minister D.K.Aruna will also attend the event.
The event was successfully conducted in Hyderabad over the past few days and hundreds of films were screened from across the world.
Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor was on hand for the opening ceremony and Pawan Kalyan will be doing the honours for the closing ceremony.
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible