Numero uno film star and Jana Sena party President Pawan Kalyan is known for his penchant for books and literature. In the past, Pawan penned his first book, ISM, and discussed about politics and philosophy in general.
Now, according to the latest update from the Jana Sena party, Pawan is all set to pen his second book and it has been titled ‘Nenu Menam Janam’ with a tagline ‘Maarpokosam Yuddham’.
This book will talk about Jana Sena party’s ideologue and its mission in politics. Nenu Manam Janam will be released in early 2017.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you