The Satyagraham will take place on February 20th in Amaravati. Pawan also said that he has already spoken to the government authorities regarding the plight of the weaving community and that he is still waiting to hear from them with rehabilitative measures to improve their livelihood.
Pawan further said he will interact with experts and include their guidelines in Jana Sena Party’s manifesto.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US