Recently, film star and Janasena Party chief Pawan Kalyan toured in a few major cities in Andhra Pradesh as part of his Chalo Re tour and discussed several issues being faced by common people. And now, Pawan will tour a Telangana village.
On December 14, Pawan Kalyan will visit Doulapur village in Siddipet district and console the family members of E Murali, a 21-year-old Osmania University student who committed suicide ten days ago due to exams related pressure.
However, it is still unclear whether Pawan will end his tour with this visit or continue meeting more people across Telangana.
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Tholi Prema gets its audio release date