We all know that how popular is the combo of Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram. The shooting of this film is going thick and fast and the latest we hear is that the satellite rights of this film have been sold to Sun Networks for a massive 19.5 crores.
This is one huge amount and seeing the way the manner in which the channel has spent money, it clearly shows the hype this project has. The distribution rights for this movie in certain areas has also been sold for some unheard amount in both the Telugu states.
A mega schedule is being planned for this film in the beautiful locales of Bulgaria. Produced by Haarika and Haasini creations, this film has Anu Emanuel and Keethy Suresh as the female leads.
- Taapsee’s Mulk To Highlight A Burning Issue
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain
- Young actress roped in for Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake?
- Mahanati’s dream run continues in Nizam