Super hit actor-director duo Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram today visited legendary director K Viswanath’s residence and congratulated the veteran auteur on being selected for the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award.
Speaking to media afterwards, Pawan and Trivikram revealed that they are planning to re-release 12 all-time classics directed by K Viswanath in the form of DVDs. This limited version will be released this year itself and the duo will soon begin working on acquiring the video rights from concerned parties.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag