Super hit actor-director duo Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram today visited legendary director K Viswanath’s residence and congratulated the veteran auteur on being selected for the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award.
Speaking to media afterwards, Pawan and Trivikram revealed that they are planning to re-release 12 all-time classics directed by K Viswanath in the form of DVDs. This limited version will be released this year itself and the duo will soon begin working on acquiring the video rights from concerned parties.
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
- What made Sridevi change her mind on Baahubali?
- Yet another anchor misses NTR’s Bigg Boss
- VIP 2’s trailer to be out shortly
Articles that might interest you