Super hit actor-director duo Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram today visited legendary director K Viswanath’s residence and congratulated the veteran auteur on being selected for the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke award.
Speaking to media afterwards, Pawan and Trivikram revealed that they are planning to re-release 12 all-time classics directed by K Viswanath in the form of DVDs. This limited version will be released this year itself and the duo will soon begin working on acquiring the video rights from concerned parties.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you