Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s shoot with his fans was supposed to take place tomorrow. The sequences are for his movie ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ and the scenes will show Pawan walking along with his fans. However, bad weather has disrupted the plans, causing a delay in the shoot. The new date of this shoot will be announced by the makers soon.
Shooting of the film is going on at a rapid pace in and around Hyderabad. Puri Jagan is the director of the film and Danayya is the producer. The film has Tamanna as the heroine and it is scheduled for an October 18th release. Mani Sharma is scoring the music of the film.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you