“We received a copy of the legal notice sent to us through the law firm you engaged. If what you are now saying is correct, please consider this a wholehearted apology for implying that your public pro-Jallikattu comments might be related to the planned release of your upcoming film,” PETA’s CEO Poorva Joshipura said in the apology letter.
It is well-known that on January 20th, Suriya’s advocate sent a legal notice to PETA saying that the NGO’s comments of Suriya indulging in “cheap publicity” for his forthcoming movie S3 using Jallikattu sentiments caused him “mental stress”.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours