“We received a copy of the legal notice sent to us through the law firm you engaged. If what you are now saying is correct, please consider this a wholehearted apology for implying that your public pro-Jallikattu comments might be related to the planned release of your upcoming film,” PETA’s CEO Poorva Joshipura said in the apology letter.
It is well-known that on January 20th, Suriya’s advocate sent a legal notice to PETA saying that the NGO’s comments of Suriya indulging in “cheap publicity” for his forthcoming movie S3 using Jallikattu sentiments caused him “mental stress”.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you