“We received a copy of the legal notice sent to us through the law firm you engaged. If what you are now saying is correct, please consider this a wholehearted apology for implying that your public pro-Jallikattu comments might be related to the planned release of your upcoming film,” PETA’s CEO Poorva Joshipura said in the apology letter.
It is well-known that on January 20th, Suriya’s advocate sent a legal notice to PETA saying that the NGO’s comments of Suriya indulging in “cheap publicity” for his forthcoming movie S3 using Jallikattu sentiments caused him “mental stress”.
- Nara Rohit’s next moves to September
- Objections raised over Arjun Reddy
- Teja plans to produce movies with aspiring talents
- Star heroine joins NBK102
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 20-08-2017
Articles that might interest you