“We received a copy of the legal notice sent to us through the law firm you engaged. If what you are now saying is correct, please consider this a wholehearted apology for implying that your public pro-Jallikattu comments might be related to the planned release of your upcoming film,” PETA’s CEO Poorva Joshipura said in the apology letter.
It is well-known that on January 20th, Suriya’s advocate sent a legal notice to PETA saying that the NGO’s comments of Suriya indulging in “cheap publicity” for his forthcoming movie S3 using Jallikattu sentiments caused him “mental stress”.
- Savyasachi’s latest schedule details
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks with a Tamil director?
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US