The success of Ravi Babu’s Avunu infused a lot of interest in horror thriller and Poorna, who played the lead role in that film, received rave reviews for her performance. Apparently, the actress has been getting plenty of offers since the time of Avunu’s release and most of them are horror thrillers. “I was not in a hurry to sign more films and I didn’t want to be typecasted in any particular role. That’s the reason behind the delay,” she said. Finally, she has signed a film and it’s said to be a horror thriller. Tentatively titled as Okkasari Avunu Okkasari Kaadhu, the film is said to be based on the lives of two friends. More details about the film will be revealed soon. Currently, Poorna is part of couple of Telugu films including Telugu Basha Lo Naaku Nachani Oke Okka Padam – Prema and Nuvvala…Nenila.
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s film to be shot in Oman
- Young hero’s comeback gets busier
- Noted cameraman excited to shoot with Mahesh
- Madhavan wraps up first schedule for Savyasachi
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017