The success of Ravi Babu’s Avunu infused a lot of interest in horror thriller and Poorna, who played the lead role in that film, received rave reviews for her performance. Apparently, the actress has been getting plenty of offers since the time of Avunu’s release and most of them are horror thrillers. “I was not in a hurry to sign more films and I didn’t want to be typecasted in any particular role. That’s the reason behind the delay,” she said. Finally, she has signed a film and it’s said to be a horror thriller. Tentatively titled as Okkasari Avunu Okkasari Kaadhu, the film is said to be based on the lives of two friends. More details about the film will be revealed soon. Currently, Poorna is part of couple of Telugu films including Telugu Basha Lo Naaku Nachani Oke Okka Padam – Prema and Nuvvala…Nenila.
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next