Nagarjuna and Karthi’s bilingual, Oopiri is nearing its completion very soon. Latest update reveals that the post production formalities of the film have already begun and Karthi, who is one of the main leads has started dubbing for his part.
The audio of the film will be launched on the 28th of February. Tamannah Bhatia is the film’s leading lady. Leading production house PVP Cinema is the banner behind this comic caper. Gopi Sunder is the film’s music director and the film is set for a massive March 25th release.
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
- SDT’s Jawaan wraps up its talkie part
- RRVC’s 4 days AP/Telangana collections
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
Articles that might interest you