Superstar Rajinikanth’s graphics extravaganza ‘Kochadaiyaan’ will now release in the month of November, for Diwali. The movie is currently in post-production mode and some delays in VFX work caused this delay. It is common for movies which have extensive visual effects to experience delays during post-production. The movie has been titled ‘Vikrama Simha’ in Telugu.
Internationally renowned technicians are working on the film. The stereoscopic team of Avatar is working on the film. Deepika Padukone is the heroine of the film. The movie also has Sarathkumar, Aadhi, Shobana, Rukmini, Jackie Shroff and Nassar in lead roles.
Rajiv Menon is handling the cinematography and A R Rahman has composed the music.
- Rajamouli condemns all reports
- Sye Raa’s shoot gets a date
- Arjun Reddy’s success makes Vijay Deverakonda more responsible
- NTR opens up about Kollywood debut
- Rana to launch Garuda Vega teaser
Articles that might interest you