Superstar Rajinikanth’s graphics extravaganza ‘Kochadaiyaan’ will now release in the month of November, for Diwali. The movie is currently in post-production mode and some delays in VFX work caused this delay. It is common for movies which have extensive visual effects to experience delays during post-production. The movie has been titled ‘Vikrama Simha’ in Telugu.
Internationally renowned technicians are working on the film. The stereoscopic team of Avatar is working on the film. Deepika Padukone is the heroine of the film. The movie also has Sarathkumar, Aadhi, Shobana, Rukmini, Jackie Shroff and Nassar in lead roles.
Rajiv Menon is handling the cinematography and A R Rahman has composed the music.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release