The principal shooting of Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Potugadu is fast nearing completion. Currently, the film’s team is in Bangkok to shoot a song on Manoj. The film has four heroines including Simran Kaur Mundi, Anu Priya, Rachel and Sakshi Chowdhary. Pawan Wadeyar is directing the film and it’s being produced by Sirisha and Sridhar under Rama Lakshmi Creations banner. Talking about the film, the director said, “Manoj’s characterization is going to be the major highlight of the film. The story is about a guy and four girls and it is a full length romantic and comedy entertainer. The song ‘Pyar Mein Padipoya’, which Manoj has sung will be quite interesting.” The film’s audio is going to be launched later this month and the film will be release in August.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you