The principal shooting of Manchu Manoj’s upcoming film Potugadu is fast nearing completion. Currently, the film’s team is in Bangkok to shoot a song on Manoj. The film has four heroines including Simran Kaur Mundi, Anu Priya, Rachel and Sakshi Chowdhary. Pawan Wadeyar is directing the film and it’s being produced by Sirisha and Sridhar under Rama Lakshmi Creations banner. Talking about the film, the director said, “Manoj’s characterization is going to be the major highlight of the film. The story is about a guy and four girls and it is a full length romantic and comedy entertainer. The song ‘Pyar Mein Padipoya’, which Manoj has sung will be quite interesting.” The film’s audio is going to be launched later this month and the film will be release in August.
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Star heroine ready to experiment
- Chalo’s teaser impresses with its AP-TN border conflict
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas