Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ is continuing its solid run in B and C centres. The film is doing a superb business in B and C centres, areas that are traditionally kind to Ravi Teja and his movies. The film is pulling in record revenues in Ravi Teja’s career.
The movie may comfortably break even in a week or two, even though Mahesh Babu’s ‘Aagadu’ is getting ready for a release next week. The film’s heroines are Hansika and Regina in a smaller role. Bobby has directed the movie.
Ravi Teja on the other hand is delighted with the performance of ‘Power’ and so is producer Rockline Venkatesh.
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
- Mahanubhavudu progressing at exotic European locales
- Will Bhai’s Tubelight pose a tough challenge to Bunny’s DJ?
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Allu Arjun is at his best in every single shot in DJ: Pooja Hegde
Articles that might interest you