Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ is continuing its solid run in B and C centres. The film is doing a superb business in B and C centres, areas that are traditionally kind to Ravi Teja and his movies. The film is pulling in record revenues in Ravi Teja’s career.
The movie may comfortably break even in a week or two, even though Mahesh Babu’s ‘Aagadu’ is getting ready for a release next week. The film’s heroines are Hansika and Regina in a smaller role. Bobby has directed the movie.
Ravi Teja on the other hand is delighted with the performance of ‘Power’ and so is producer Rockline Venkatesh.
- Low key releases to help DJ
- Now, Kajal wants to explore her favorite genre
- Interesting speculation on Rangasthalam
- Buzz for Mental Madilo picking up
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
Articles that might interest you