Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s ‘Power’ is continuing its solid run in B and C centres. The film is doing a superb business in B and C centres, areas that are traditionally kind to Ravi Teja and his movies. The film is pulling in record revenues in Ravi Teja’s career.
The movie may comfortably break even in a week or two, even though Mahesh Babu’s ‘Aagadu’ is getting ready for a release next week. The film’s heroines are Hansika and Regina in a smaller role. Bobby has directed the movie.
Ravi Teja on the other hand is delighted with the performance of ‘Power’ and so is producer Rockline Venkatesh.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23