The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has now completed all its censor formalities and has obtained an ‘A’ certificate. The film will now officially release on the 12th of September. Ravi Teja will be seen in two different looks, and one among them is a powerful police officer’s role.
The whole team is confident about the film, and are very happy with the way director KS Ravinder (Bobby) has handled the project. Regina plays the second female lead in this film, which also has Brahamanandham, Saptagiri and Posani Krishnamurali in other prominent roles.
- Fans to celebrate Khaidi No.150’s success
- Hotshot music composer turns 20 in films
- Star heroine’s big fight with Prabhas
- DJ’s teaser clocks half a crore views
- Noted musician excited to work for Baahubali 2
Articles that might interest you