The Ravi Teja, Hansika starrer, ‘Power’ has now completed all its censor formalities and has obtained an ‘A’ certificate. The film will now officially release on the 12th of September. Ravi Teja will be seen in two different looks, and one among them is a powerful police officer’s role.
The whole team is confident about the film, and are very happy with the way director KS Ravinder (Bobby) has handled the project. Regina plays the second female lead in this film, which also has Brahamanandham, Saptagiri and Posani Krishnamurali in other prominent roles.
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School