Released in 2010, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s high budget action drama, Komaram Puli, introduced the British-both Indian origin actress Nikeesha Patel. However, the film’s disappointing box-office result dented Nikeesha’s career in Telugu films.
The actress then went on to act beside Kalyanram in Om 3D, which again met with the similar result. Now, latest
buzz is that Nikeesha will be making her comeback to Telugu films with a film that has Puri Jagannadh’s brother Sairam Shankar as the male lead.
Apparently, the actress is thrilled with her character in the film and she is hoping that the film will pave a successful path for her comeback. Earlier this year, Nikeesha was in talks for a Telugu film titled Leela, but the film never took off.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans