Released in 2010, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s high budget action drama, Komaram Puli, introduced the British-both Indian origin actress Nikeesha Patel. However, the film’s disappointing box-office result dented Nikeesha’s career in Telugu films.
The actress then went on to act beside Kalyanram in Om 3D, which again met with the similar result. Now, latest
buzz is that Nikeesha will be making her comeback to Telugu films with a film that has Puri Jagannadh’s brother Sairam Shankar as the male lead.
Apparently, the actress is thrilled with her character in the film and she is hoping that the film will pave a successful path for her comeback. Earlier this year, Nikeesha was in talks for a Telugu film titled Leela, but the film never took off.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you