Film stars chipping in to support various social causes and charity works are a common thing in Telugu film industry. Recently, Young Rebel Star Prabhas showed his kind side as he donated Rs.5 lakhs to Jesus old age home. A cheque featuring Prabhas’ signature has been circulating among his fans for the last couple of days.
On the films front, Prabhas is beefing up once again for this highly successful role, Baahubali, in the second part of Rajamouli’s magnum opus. The film’s shooting will kick start in December and the makers are planning to release Baahubali The Conclusion in 2017.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you