Finally, the grueling five-year journey of Prabhas for the magnum opus Baahubali has come to an end as the film is breaking every record at the box office. Meanwhile, Prabhas is on a one-month long holiday to the US and is taking a much-deserved break.
Once Prabhas comes back, he will be shooting non-stop for his new film Saaho which is directed by Sujeeth. It has been a very long journey for Prabhas as he has not accepted any other role until he finished and this shows his dedication and belief in the project.
Prabhas has been hugely appreciated for his work in the film and his two roles have brought him huge fan following all over the country.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars