Finally, the grueling five-year journey of Prabhas for the magnum opus Baahubali has come to an end as the film is breaking every record at the box office. Meanwhile, Prabhas is on a one-month long holiday to the US and is taking a much-deserved break.
Once Prabhas comes back, he will be shooting non-stop for his new film Saaho which is directed by Sujeeth. It has been a very long journey for Prabhas as he has not accepted any other role until he finished and this shows his dedication and belief in the project.
Prabhas has been hugely appreciated for his work in the film and his two roles have brought him huge fan following all over the country.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag