It is a known fact that Superstar Rajinikanth’s next film in the direction of Ranjith Pa has kicked off in Chennai. According to the latest update, national award winner Prakash Raj has rejected a plump role in the film.
Going into details, the film required Prakash’s dates of nearly 60 days which the talented actor couldn’t oblige. As he was doing close to ten films in different languages, he cited date issues and politely denied the offer and walked out from the film.
Radhika Apte and JD Chakravarthy also play crucial roles in the film.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes