Young actress Pranitha Subash, who is currently awaiting the release of her latest film Dynamite, is confirmed to play the female lead in ‘Chuttalabbayi’. Directed by Bhai fame Veerabhadram, the movie has young actor Aadi in the lead role.
Aadi’s current film Garam, which is being directed by Madan, is nearing completion and he will soon start shooting for Chuttalabbayi. The formal launch of Chuttalabbayi took place in June and the regular shooting will kick start soon. SS Thaman will score tunes for the film.
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Jai Lava Kusa’s team’s special treat for US fans
- Mega speculation on Chiru151
Articles that might interest you