Now that there only hours to go before the release of DJ, so many interesting aspects are coming out one after the other. Sources close to us reveal that the pre-interval fight in the film will be the biggest highlight of the film.
Bunny will unleash his powerful character during this time and the thrill choreographed will make the fans thrilled with joy. Harish Shankar directs this film which will be high on comedy and has some good comedians like Vennela Kishore in crucial roles.
In the US alone, the film is opening in close to 300 locations which is a big deal for Allu Arjun’s market.
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?