Naga Chaitanya’s most eagerly awaited film, Premam, is fast nearing its completion. The film is an official remake of the Malayalam industry hit with the same title. Chay will be seen romancing Shruti Haasan, Anupama and Madonna in the film.
Thanks to the cult classic status it acquired in Malayalam, there has been a huge buzz surrounding the Telugu remake. According to the ongoing buzz on social media, Premam’s teaser will be unveiled on June 11 on the occasion of Nagarjuna and Amala’s anniversary.
We will have to wait for an official confirmation from the makers. Being directed by Chandoo Mondeti, Premam is slated to hit the screens on August 12.
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office