It is a known fact that ace director, Puri Jagan is busy gearing up for the release of Rogue which stars producer C R Manohar’s brother Ishaan. The film is also made in Kannada and Puri returns to Kannada films after a long time.
The latest news is that Puri has signed a three-film deal with C R Manohar. Already, Rogue is ready for release and Puri will make the two other films with Ishaan itself. In the meantime, Puri is also busy gearing up for his new project Jana Gana Mana which is one of his most prestigious projects.
The makers of Rogue are planning a massive release in both Telugu and Kannada and will be out with the release details very soon.
- Achari America Yatra gets a new release date
- Rana took no time to join Rajaratham: Nirup Bhandari
- Pumpkin breaking ceremony held for Mahanati
- When young hero wanted to buy Needi Naadi Oke Katha’s rights
- Prabhas is on this star heroine’s wishlist