Recently, director Puri Jagannadh revealed the first look of Nandamuri Kalyanram from their ongoing film. Kalyanram’s suave and stylish makeover created a huge stir. And yesterday, Puri posted a couple of photographs of Jagapathi Babu on his Twitter profile to a thumping response.
The image showcases a macho and mean looking Jaggu Dada in with his trademark salt and pepper look. Jagapathi Babu and Puri Jagannadh have regrouped for this project after nearly 15 years since the release of their first association, Bachi.
In Puri’s latest directorial, Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a powerful antagonist’s role.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you