‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ is the latest initiative by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for a clean India and this cleanliness campaign is getting a huge buzz as all top celebrities are taking up this challenge and participating.
The latest to join this campaign is badminton ace PV Sindhu who on Saturday, participated in a cleaning program at Lingampally railway station. Further she nominated power star Pawan Kalyan to support this campaign and participate in it. Along with Pawan, she also nominated Jwala Gutta and Leander Paes.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you