The actor hurt himself during the dance rehearsals for a song on the set of Muni 3. He accidentally slipped and hurt his neck and hands. He was immediately rushed to Ramchandra Medical Centre in Chennai and upon observation, doctors advised him to take complete rest for 3 months before shaking a leg. He is currently taking help of physiotherapists to recover soon.
First half of the film was shot till now and there is still a lot of portion left to be canned. Taapsee is cast opposite Lawrence and Bellamkonda Suresh is producing the Telugu version of the movie.
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
Articles that might interest you