National award winning actor Dhanush is testing his luck once again in Telugu with ‘Raghuvaran B.Tech’, a dubbed version of his smash hit ‘Velai Illa Pattathari’. Noted producer ‘Sravanthi’ Ravi Kishore of Sri Sravanthi Movies is releasing the film in Telugu and the film’s trailer, which was released yesterday, is already creating a great buzz.
Directed by Cinematographer turned director Velraj, the Tamil version stood as one of the highest grossers in Dhanush’s career. Dhanush acts as an unemployed B.Tech grad and the film’s underdog theme was immediately owned by the common audiences
The film also saw the comeback of Amala Paul, who took a break after her marriage. The makers are planning to release the Telugu version in December.
- Teja to helm the prestigious biopic?
- Adirindhi’s audio album to be out soon
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
Articles that might interest you