S S Rajamouli’s Baahubali is currently being shot in the interior regions of Kerala and this schedule is expected to be wrapped up by December 3. So far, the shooting has been going on without any interruption; however, the team was caught off-guard when a sudden downpour disrupted the shoot for a few hours today. Since the team was shooting in an outdoor location, there had no choice but to wait to resume the shooting.
Some key scenes are being canned on Prabhas in this schedule whereas the other two lead actors in the film, Anushka and Rana are busy shooting for Rudhramadevi. After a small break, the film’s next schedule is expected to begin in late December and a major war sequence is going to be shot for a period of two months.
Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Mediaworks banner. K Raghavendra Rao is presenting it. M M Keeravani is scoring the music and Senthil Kumar is the cinematographer.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office