S S Rajamouli’s upcoming film Baahubali is currently being shot in Ramoji Film City, where the team is busy shooting the much hyped war sequence. Recently, rumours began doing rounds that the shooting was disrupted by some villagers because the film unit didn’t have the permission to shoot in that location. However, S S Rajamouli has completely denied the news.
Quashing the rumours, Rajamouli tweeted, “Heard news that r shooting was disrupted by sum villagers.. Well, that’s NEWS for me..;) #Baahubali is progressin without any disturbances.” The current schedule began earlier this week and it’s expected to go on for the next two months. More than 2000 junior artists, apart from the lead cast is expected to take part in the shoot.
The film stars Prabhas, Anushka, Tamannaah, Rana Daggubati in lead roles, whereas Ramya Krishnan, Sathyaraj and Nasser are playing important roles. Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing the film under Arka Mediaworks banner. M M Keeravani is scoring the music.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink