Ace director S S Rajamouli, is all set set to launch the audio of the Tamil version of his super hit film Maryada Ramanna. While Sunil played the hero in Telugu, star comedian Santhanam will be reprising the hero’s role in Tamil.
Rajamouli will be joined by Tamil filmmaker S Shankar at the event on the 11th of April. The film also features Aashna Zaveri, Nagineedu, Raviprakash, VTV Ganesh and Swarnamalya in important roles.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you