Rajendra Prasad is a busy man these days. He was recently seen in Kranthi Madhav’s Onamalu and this weekend, he’ll be seen in an important role in Trivikram Srinivas’ Julaayi. Apart from this film, he has plenty of low budget films lined up for release later this year. One of his upcoming films titled Noothi Lo Kappalu is in the final stages of production. The film has a caption ‘Paiki Raavu Rannivaru’. Chanti Gnanamani is directing the film and Vinay, Poonati are jointly producing the film. So far 70% of the film’s shooting has been completed. “Rajendra Prasad is sporting a totally different look in this film and audience will see him exactly how he used to look like in the early stages of his career. The final schedule will begin later this month,” Chanti Gnanamani said. The film also has Pari Singh, Diksha Panth, Bharat Bhushan, Ramtej, Vijay, Manoj Nandam in lead roles. The film is being touted as a complete entertainer.
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon