Superstar Rajinikanth is very happy with his daughter’s work in ‘Kochadaiyaan’. The movie might have received a mixed response in Telugu, but it is doing relatively well in Tamil. The film is being appreciated for its high technical values. Rajinikanth has publicly praised her daughter after the film’s release.
Being India’s first motion capture film, Soundarya Rajinikanth’s work has no precedence in the country and as a result, her work is kind of pioneering. While some of the artist sketches and animation work has scope for improvement, the team’s hard work is apparent and applaudable.
The film has been produced with a big budget by a number of corporate houses and A.R. Rahman has composed the music.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- MCA trailer hits 3 million
- Nara Rohit’s new film goes on floors
- Anirudh makes Pawan fans happy
- We all are waiting for Prabhas’ nod: Krisham Raju