It is well known that ingenious filmmaker Shankar is working on the script for the sequel to his 2010 smash hit, Enthiran (Robot). Few months ago, he has hired popular novelist and screenplay writer B.Jeymohan to help him in penning a solid story.
As per the latest update, it is heard that the script was finalized and also been narrated to Superstar Rajinikanth who gave a go-ahead signal to Shankar. With this, it is learnt that Shankar is getting ready to commence the post production activities and also, he will start working on the special effects of the film. If everything goes as planned, the project will go on floors in December.
In the meantime, Rajinikanth will start shooting for his next project which will be directed by Ranjith Pa. The regular shooting will commence from next month.
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
Articles that might interest you