Vishal first urged film critics and review writers to publish their reviews only on the fourth day of the film’s release as it will allow the audiences to watch the movie without getting influenced and even the film will rake in decent collections over the first weekend.
Supporting Vishal’s request, Rajinikanth too had urged the reviewers the same. The Super Star also had a suggestion to distributors and cautioned them against buying a film’s theatrical rights at exorbitant rates and suffer huge irrevocable losses when the film flops.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you