Vishal first urged film critics and review writers to publish their reviews only on the fourth day of the film’s release as it will allow the audiences to watch the movie without getting influenced and even the film will rake in decent collections over the first weekend.
Supporting Vishal’s request, Rajinikanth too had urged the reviewers the same. The Super Star also had a suggestion to distributors and cautioned them against buying a film’s theatrical rights at exorbitant rates and suffer huge irrevocable losses when the film flops.
- Balakrishna keen to remake a Kannada blockbuster
- Rangasthalam Was Like Soul-Searching For Me : Sukumar
- I Learnt A Lot From Kalyanram : Kajal
- MLA is my most satisfying movie after Pataas: Kalyanram
- Young Actress Decides To Contest In Elections