Talented actress Rakul Preet Singh, who is on cloud nine these days, has many big budgeted releases lined up for release in her kitty. For the last few days, several reports have been doing the rounds that Rakul Preet has been roped in for Mahesh Babu’s ‘Brahmotsavam’, which will be made in Sreekanth’s Addala’s direction.
However, as per the latest reports, Rakul has listened to the story of the film and is yet to give her nod. In the recent media interaction, Rakul Preet confirmed that the makers have approached her for the lead role but hasn’t signed on the dotted lines yet.
She admitted that her manager will take care of her dates and he is busy adjusting the dates for this film. The actress further added that her manager will soon reveal the final clarity on this film. Rakul Preet Singh will be next seen in Ram’s Pandga Chesko and Ravi Teja’s Kick 2 which are slated to hit the screens soon.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI