Rakul Preet’s next release will be Jaya Janaki Nayaka, a romantic, family entertainer being directed by Boyapati Sreenu. In the film, Rakul will be playing a free spirited college girl. In her latest media interaction, Rakul revealed some interesting details about her character in JJN.
Rakul said that she will be sporting both western and traditional attires in the film and that her character undergoes a major transformation due to a twist in the tale. Rakul also describes JJN as a complete ‘Paisa Vasool’ film with an emotional love track between her and the film’s hero Sai Sreenivas.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you