Ram Charan’s latest flick, Govindudu Andarivadele opened to some superb talk all over. The film opened during the festive season, and brought in huge joy for all mega fans. But unfortunately, one of Charan’s die hard fan lost his life during a stampede that occurred during the release of the film.
According to the latest updates, the hardcore fan died at Shiva theater of Yemmiganur area in Kurnool district. An upset Ram Charan personally conveyed his deep condolences, and announced an exgratia of 2 lakhs to his family.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you