Ram Charan’s latest flick, Govindudu Andarivadele opened to some superb talk all over. The film opened during the festive season, and brought in huge joy for all mega fans. But unfortunately, one of Charan’s die hard fan lost his life during a stampede that occurred during the release of the film.
According to the latest updates, the hardcore fan died at Shiva theater of Yemmiganur area in Kurnool district. An upset Ram Charan personally conveyed his deep condolences, and announced an exgratia of 2 lakhs to his family.
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam stills calls me sir: Nagarjuna
- Star Comedian Surprises Indraganti
Articles that might interest you