Ram Charan posted on his official Facebook page, “Happy Father’s day dad. I wouldn’t leave a single chance to celebrate the amazing person that you are. Thank you for always believing in us more than we ever did. Love you”. Charan also shared some of the memorable pics with his dad in the post.
Meanwhile, Rangasthalam 1985’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film is scheduled for Sankranthi 2018 release.
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Here’s what Balakrishna will play when he turns 60
- All eyes on Achari America Yatra’s trailer
- Interview : Krishnam Raju- Marriage is definitely on Prabhas’s mind