Ram Charan posted on his official Facebook page, “Happy Father’s day dad. I wouldn’t leave a single chance to celebrate the amazing person that you are. Thank you for always believing in us more than we ever did. Love you”. Charan also shared some of the memorable pics with his dad in the post.
Meanwhile, Rangasthalam 1985’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film is scheduled for Sankranthi 2018 release.
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
- National Award winner as villain in Vikram’s next
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
Articles that might interest you