Ram Charan posted on his official Facebook page, “Happy Father’s day dad. I wouldn’t leave a single chance to celebrate the amazing person that you are. Thank you for always believing in us more than we ever did. Love you”. Charan also shared some of the memorable pics with his dad in the post.
Meanwhile, Rangasthalam 1985’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film is scheduled for Sankranthi 2018 release.
- NTR to host Bigg Boss’ second season?
- Quirky teaser of Mahanubhavudu unveiled
- Not so encouraging talk from Vivegam’s premieres
- Tamil star to produce Telugu movies
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ next to be shot in Pollachi
Articles that might interest you