Ram Charan posted on his official Facebook page, “Happy Father’s day dad. I wouldn’t leave a single chance to celebrate the amazing person that you are. Thank you for always believing in us more than we ever did. Love you”. Charan also shared some of the memorable pics with his dad in the post.
Meanwhile, Rangasthalam 1985’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film is scheduled for Sankranthi 2018 release.
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Success Meet Postponed
- Nagarjuna to unveil the trailer of Lakshmi’s Wife of Ram
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date