Ram Charan posted on his official Facebook page, “Happy Father’s day dad. I wouldn’t leave a single chance to celebrate the amazing person that you are. Thank you for always believing in us more than we ever did. Love you”. Charan also shared some of the memorable pics with his dad in the post.
Meanwhile, Rangasthalam 1985’s shoot is going on at a brisk pace. The film is scheduled for Sankranthi 2018 release.
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel