Ram Charan Tej has gone on a short trek to Dharmashala, the holy abode of the Dalai Lama. After coming back from Shabarimala, Charan reportedly felt a strong divine pull to visit the Himalayas and so he set off to the holy place with full camping gear. He will be back this week.
‘Raccha’, meanwhile, is going full speed ahead with its shoot. The production unit is eager to get the film into the Sankranthi race. The movie is being directed by Sampath Nandi and there are some heavy duty action sequences in the film. There is a lot of confidence in the unit over this film.
Its good news on the personal front too as Charan’s engagement with Upasana has been announced and the date is December 1st.
- Poll : What did you think of the recent Nandi Awards?
- Pawan’s London visit gets a tremendous response
- Khakee opens to some positive response all over
- Samantha hopeful of an exciting chapter as an actress
- Venky’s spiritual getaways in free time