Ram Charan has wrapped up his new film Dhruva and is busy in its post production stages. Currently, he is dubbing for the film and is going all out for his scenes. The film has some very interesting confrontational scenes which will be the highlight of this action entertainer.
The dubbing formalities are nearing its completion and promotions of this film are on in full swing. Directed by Surender Reddy, this film has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick