Ram Charan’s upcoming film in Koratala Siva’s direction will hit the floors sometime next month. Bandla Ganesh is going to produce the film and the buzz is that Catherine Tresa has been roped in to play the lead role opposite Ram Charan. Bandla Ganesh revealed that the film will be officially launched on May 31. More details about the cast and crew will be announced soon. The makers are also planning to reveal the film’s title and logo on the day of its launch.
From the past few days, there’s a strong buzz that Anup Rubens is being considered to score music for this action entertainer; however, nothing has been confirmed so far. Kortala Siva had earlier made his debut as a director with Prabhas, Anushka and Richa starrer Mirchi which went on to become a massive blockbuster. Impressed with his director, Ram Charan had given his green signal soon after Mirchi released. Let’s hope that Koratala Siva recreates the magic at box-office with his second film too.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser