After the debacle of Hyper, Ram took a long time to begin his next project and finally okayed Kishore Tirumala’s script. The latest news is that the film will go on floors on the 24th of April in Hyderabad.
Anupama Parameswaran and Megha Akash play the female leads in this film which is produced by Ram’s uncle Sravanthi Ravi Kishore and Multi Dimensions Ram Mohan Rao
Devi Sri Prasad scores music for this film which will have Ram in a chiseled look.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
Articles that might interest you