Hero Ram and heroine Rakul Preet Singh are currently busy with a project titled ‘Pandaga Chesuko’. This movie has completed most part of its shooting and according to the latest reports, the unit will head to Europe for the last schedule. The shooting is expected to continue till the second week of March.
Gopichand Malineni who shot to fame as a director with movies ‘Don Seenu’ , ‘Body Guard’, ‘Balupu’, is the director for this movie. This movie is touted to be a romantic entertainer which will see Brahmanandam , Sai kumar and Jagapathi Babu in lead roles. S.S Thaman has composed tunes for this flick. Pandaga Chesko is expected to release in Summer.
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
- Date locked for Andhhagadu’s pre-release event
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Young hero training hard for a kickboxing film
Articles that might interest you