Hero Ram and heroine Rakul Preet Singh are currently busy with a project titled ‘Pandaga Chesuko’. This movie has completed most part of its shooting and according to the latest reports, the unit will head to Europe for the last schedule. The shooting is expected to continue till the second week of March.
Gopichand Malineni who shot to fame as a director with movies ‘Don Seenu’ , ‘Body Guard’, ‘Balupu’, is the director for this movie. This movie is touted to be a romantic entertainer which will see Brahmanandam , Sai kumar and Jagapathi Babu in lead roles. S.S Thaman has composed tunes for this flick. Pandaga Chesko is expected to release in Summer.
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Raja The Great’s latest Nizam collections
- Vunnadi Okkate Zindagi clears censor