Hero Ram and heroine Rakul Preet Singh are currently busy with a project titled ‘Pandaga Chesuko’. This movie has completed most part of its shooting and according to the latest reports, the unit will head to Europe for the last schedule. The shooting is expected to continue till the second week of March.
Gopichand Malineni who shot to fame as a director with movies ‘Don Seenu’ , ‘Body Guard’, ‘Balupu’, is the director for this movie. This movie is touted to be a romantic entertainer which will see Brahmanandam , Sai kumar and Jagapathi Babu in lead roles. S.S Thaman has composed tunes for this flick. Pandaga Chesko is expected to release in Summer.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you