Released four weeks ago, Ram’s Pandaga Chesko was panned by critics for its stale narration and age-old comedy. However, the comedy loving mass audiences lapped it up readily and even the summer season with no big releases around helped the film gain momentum at the box-office.Last week, the film finally broke even and landed its distributors in profit zone.
Now, in its fourth week, Pandaga Chesko is still continuing its dream run in more than 200 theaters across the Telugu states. Trade analysts say that the film is still registering decent daily shares and with no big releases around, Pandaga Chesko is poised to earn decent profits to its buyers.
The success of this film reinstates the importance of comedy in our films, while a majority of movie lovers ridicule the film’s inane humor in the name of entertainment.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23