After the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning, team Baahubali is currently shooting for the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion. We have reported several times that the flick is progressing at a brisk pace.
Recently, the unit completed a schedule in Kerela and also an upbeat action scene was shot in Ramoji Film City recently, According to the latest reports, the antagonist of the flick Rana is set to join the sets in the last week of April.
- Mohanlal thanks AP govt for the Nandi honor
- Manikarnika team’s tribute to Jhansi Lakshmibai on 189th birth anniv
- Fans celebrate Rajamouli-Charan-NTR’s epic picture, but look at RGV
- Pawan revealed his son’s name to his Vadinamma first
- Poll : What is your opinion on SSR-NTR-Ram Charan multi-starrer?